Gå tilbake   Hyperions webforum > Norsk Forum For Fantastiske Fritidsinteresser > Rollespill > Andre diskusjoner

Notiser

Svar

Trådverktøy Visningsmoduser
Gammel 27/04-2004, 16:31
Myrsnipe sin avatar
Myrsnipe Myrsnipe er offline
Medlem

Standard

Sitat:
As the Earth's life-giving skin, your Dragon color is... TAN

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're very shy and spend most of their time hidden in impassable mountain valleys. Every so often they get a little brave, and use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices. You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!
Den testen var gøy jo! juhu! It kinda fits me, i think

Sitat:
Opprinnelig postet av Snikende Tigger
Det skrives cookie, hah!
----------
Svar med sitat
Gammel 27/04-2004, 17:31
Snikende Tigger sin avatar
Snikende Tigger Snikende Tigger er offline
Sneaky

Standard

Snikende Tigger, gyldne drage...

Sitat:
As the Hearts of the Pure, your Dragon color is... GOLD

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel. But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.
Jepp, det er sant, gulldragene er i ferd med å innvadere

*oppstilling! Fremad, marsj!*

- Pink Floyd, the great gig in the Sky
Svar med sitat
Gammel 27/04-2004, 18:58
Saxhaug Saxhaug er offline
Medlem

Standard

Jeg ble grønn... De er koselige, er de ikke?
Gammel 27/04-2004, 19:04
Fox sin avatar
Fox Fox er offline
Medlem

Standard

Power to the Green ones!
Hallo, er det noen som virkelig tørr å bøffe bråk med naturen? huh? kom igjen da tøffen! få se hva du er lagd av!
Svar med sitat
Gammel 27/04-2004, 19:24
hobgoblin hobgoblin er offline
Medlem

Standard

hei myrsnipe, jeg tror det er bare oss to som har fått tan så langt
(om ikke de andre tar testen over og over til de får en bestemt farge da...)
Svar med sitat
Gammel 27/04-2004, 19:45
Odins Hevner Odins Hevner er offline
Medlem

Standard

As the Hearts of the Pure, your Dragon color is... GOLD

Heisann! Det var uventet! :D
Svar med sitat
Gammel 29/04-2004, 08:53
Shadowlord Shadowlord er offline
Medlem

Standard

Shadow dragon.
alltid
Gammel 29/04-2004, 09:21
Naroon Shimmerflow sin avatar
Naroon Shimmerflow Naroon Shimmerflow er offline
Medlem

Standard

Sitat:
As the Fires that burn in the hearts of Men, your Dragon color is... RED

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no? But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.
I rest my case

-Kjetil Nordeng

-Durion Hawk i Jaktspillet
-North Hammerfeld i Ærens hånd
-Ethan McCoy i FOX VIII
Svar med sitat
Gammel 29/04-2004, 09:32
Tittan sin avatar
Tittan Tittan er offline
Medlem

Standard

As the Fires that burn in the hearts of Men, your Dragon color is... RED

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no? But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.
Svar med sitat
Gammel 29/04-2004, 09:34
Naroon Shimmerflow sin avatar
Naroon Shimmerflow Naroon Shimmerflow er offline
Medlem

Standard

Tittan og Jeg er skapt for å herske

-Kjetil Nordeng

-Durion Hawk i Jaktspillet
-North Hammerfeld i Ærens hånd
-Ethan McCoy i FOX VIII
Svar med sitat
Svar

Bokmerker

Trådverktøy
Visningsmoduser

Regler for innlegg
Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine

BB kode er
Smilier er
[IMG] kode er
HTML kode er Av

Forumnavigering

Lignende tråder
Tråd Tråd starter Forum Svar Siste innlegg
Hva slags spillleder/gm/dm er du? Joshy Rollespill generelt 27 22/01-2004 12:01

Alle tider vises som GMT +2. Klokka er nå 13:38.

Drevet av: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Innhold ©2004 - 2019 Hyperion N4F v/Espen Sortland

Norsk Bokmål oversettelse av: Espen, futti, Xadhoom
Nynorsk oversettlse av: Kaia